Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just to give you an idea of how big my garden is.

This was taken last April of 2009. Just to give you an idea of how big my garden is. Stacey took this picture at the front fence and I am standing all the way at the back fence. Do you think I have enough room?? This year I will fill this area up, the front porch, the small bed in front of the house and I have already started planting near the ditch at the very front of my property by the road. I am going to take up every bit of this garden this year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lill, can I call you Lill for short? I'm impressed! And also encouraged to continue with my own little garden. I have just started seeds inside myself. First time really, for growing veggies, but I think I can do it. You have a lot of good information on your blog. Keep it up! I can't wait to watch how your farm veggies progress and hopefully mine too. Keep the info comming Lill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Tam, can I call you Tam for short? Keep on growing! You can grow all kinds of vegetables where youl live. Lots more than I can. Great dirt and weather!

    ReplyDelete